the route

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Mon Feb 4 10:23:21 PST 2002

Hi all,

I really would like to start my journey in France but I do not think I can
do the whole 800 Kilometers to Santiago.  Not this time around.  Any
suggestions on what part of the road (french route) I could "skip"?  Any
suggestions would be appreciated!

Andrea
andreaahq.idt.net