b&white fotos of the Camino, part 2

Lois Karner galo.karneraVERIZON.NET
Fri Feb 1 06:56:19 PST 2002

... and also for the very informative book below (among others):

The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago: The Complete Cultural Handbook
David M. Gitlitz and Linda Kay Davidson

However, Linda would you recommend carrying this book on the walk?
It is quite heavy.

clap clap clap  CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP clap clap clap    :)