The track through Galicia

D & M Matthews dmatthewaNOR.COM.AU
Fri Dec 27 00:29:49 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: dandekay <dandekayaSBCGLOBAL.NET>
To: <GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 3:22 AM
Subject: Re: The track through Galicia

Thank you Daniel

Where are you located. Please note the time above and tell me is it YOUR
time?

It looks to me as though the time shown is OUR time. Your message arrived on
our server in northern NSW shortly after 0400 our time. And we are on Summer
time now

I had already decided that I wanted to stay the night at the monastery
whatever advice I received on the alternatives between Tricastela and
Sarria. The majority of responses I have received advise that route, and
there seems to be no new track from Cebriero to Santiago despite the note in
Lozano for stage 27

You would be surprised how many books we have borrowed , including the
Camino Francés from CFJ

We do not know very many people who have walked the Camino but the ones we
do know have been well supplied and very helpful

Glad you talk of walking beyond Santiago. We have expressed the desire to
see the sea there but few speak of it.

We live a little more than 30 mins drive from Cape Byron Australia's most
Easterly point. It is a good vantage point for whale watching. The migrate
annually going north to spawn and returning south to the Antarctic to feed.

Cheers

Denis