Unsubscribing from this listserve

Marcus & Gaea Cornelius gamaaINSPIRED.NET.AU
Fri Dec 20 03:08:56 PST 2002

Dear Linda,

sorry to bother you by taking up your offer, but I have tried without
success to unsubscribe in the correct manner.

The email address is:  gamaainspired.net.au

Kind regards,

Marcus Cornelius

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, davidson <davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU> wrote:

>It would appear that several people are still having problems unsubscribing
>from Gocamino.
>In some instances it may be due to a subscriber's having more than one email
>address and trying to unsubscribe from one address while being registered on
>the listserve with another address.
>
>In any event, if you have already tried to unsubscribe and the effort was
>unsuccessful, please write me _privately_ with your name & all of your email
>addresses and I will help you out.
>Please note that I do NOT get your email address automatically with your
>messages. If you don't include an email address I can't help you.
>
>Thanks
>linda davidson
>
>davidsonaetal.uri.edu

-- "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers for thereby some have
entertained angels unaware."