Personal Introduction

Jennifer Schwartz jennsunsaHOTMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 14 01:37:05 PST 2002

Hello all,

I am a new subscriber, my name is Jennifer Schwartz. I am from Hawaii but am
now living in Bordeaux, France. I walked most of the Camino in the beginning
of May 2002 with a friend from Texas. We started on May 1st in
St-jean-pied-de-port and went to Pamplona.( I highly advise against this as
May 1st was the starting date of about 300 other pilgrims, we couldn't find
refugio space for the first few days) Then, due to time constraints, bussed
it and trained it to Astorga where we continued to the end, finishing at
Santiago on May 14th.

I would love to share any of my "expertise" from my personal experiences
with anyone planning on starting the trip.

Also, I am looking to get back in contact with a few people I met,
particularly Pepe (and his little dog) from So. Cali, and the couple from
India.

Bueno Camino,
Jennifer