Personal Introduction

wisdom's aspirant athenaaBROOKSDATA.NET
Fri Dec 13 18:48:58 PST 2002

I am a new subscriber to this listserv. I have joined the group because I plan to walk part of the Camino this coming May 15-June 5.  I will begin in Pamplona with a tour group led by Nancy Frey. I will stay with the van-assisted group to Samos, where I will take off on my own to walk alone from  Samos to Finisterre.  Perhaps, someday, I will be able to walk even more of the tour on my own. This is my first experience of the Camino. I am eager to learn all I can from the discussion on this list.

I live at Big Bend Park in Texas, in the mountains on the edge of Mexico.

Deanna Bowling
wisdom's aspirant
child of earth
daughter of time