Camino in End-April / Beginning of May

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Mon Dec 9 09:51:39 PST 2002

If I had just 2 weeks available to walk, I would start from Ponferrada
and do it as a single stretch into Santiago (205 km). With proper
spacing this is only about 9 miles per day average - a relatively easy
schedule, although it involves one long climb. I can't tell you much
about the music other than that there was a music school in Arca, next
to the refugio, in 2000. There is also an abundance of buskers in
Santiago itself.

regards.

Bob Spenger