thievery.

Jeffrey Crawley jeffrey.crawleyaDOVER.GOV.UK
Fri Aug 30 00:59:51 PDT 2002

While in Spain this July I heard lots of tales about Burgos Refugio.  As
stated this is in the middle of the city park and consists of log cabin
style bunk houses.  There are grilles on the windows but in July it was so
hot (40 deg plus) the windows and shutters were being left open and easy
pickings were available.

 From SJPP to SdC last year I heard of only one incident, a guy was mugged
in Pamplona and lost everything - after a little medical attention he just
bought a new pack and clothes and carried on.

I've never, in my 50 years, met so honest a crew as those you find on the
Camino.