Fisterra Mystery Structures

Gretchen Gonzalez Gonzamiller2aAOL.COM
Thu Aug 29 18:00:15 PDT 2002

Another book I have found very insightful is:  Edwin Mullins, The Pilgrimage
to Santiago, first written in 1974 now reissued.  It is an absolutely
fascinating read combining his journey with the history, geography,
politics,anecdotes, religion, legends and facts surrounding El Camino.  235
pp  paperback $15.00
Map, Selected Bibliography, Index.
He mentions in the preface that he wrote an 80 minute documentary film on the
Camino for the BBC.  Does anyone know about this production? Title?  etc.
We're off to Santiago leaving from Sarria on the 12th of October 2002.
Gretchen in Michigan