post offices on the camino

Watson, John watsonjaTRINITY.VIC.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 28 18:55:03 PDT 2002

Pamplona has a post office in the old city. Don't expect them to have large
boxes for your stuff. I obtained free a large fruit box from a Supermercardo
(moderate sized food store) near the bus station, and packing tape from a
stationer. People used to worry about their backpack straps getting caught
and damaged in plane baggage compartments etc so some packs have concealable
straps. I used a security steel mesh webbing arrangement to protect my pack
and that worked fine.
Sorry the website below is off line. I hope to have a new, more reliable
host soon.
John
www.pilgriminspain.net