More Camino questions

Buford D. Fisher buford35aEARTHLINK.NET
Wed Aug 28 10:14:26 PDT 2002

With Visa and MasterCard ATM cards in my possession, is there any necessity for carrying Euro traveler's checks?  I know there will not be machines in every village, but are there enough along the way to not cause problems?  Also, I have a foot problem in that my feet over-heat terribly in boots and even in closed shoes, causing a very great deal of pain.  I wear sandals almost year round, which solves the problem.  I have gotten some 'hiking' sandals and can easily walk 15 miles in four hours wearing them: however, that is on a flat surface.  Does anyone think I might have problems on the Camino?  I am assuming it is not a smooth trail all the way.

Thanks

Buford Fisher
buford35aearthlink.net