Traveling in January

Ignacio Albarracin ignacioalbarracinaYAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 23 21:34:37 PDT 2002

This is a general query really. I may have time available in January to go on an extended trip. Does anyone know whether at that time of year whether the trail will be open? will the refugios and restaurants be open or only the more expensive hotels? i would appreciate any advice on the matter. Thank you.
Ignacio
 P Kowal wrote:I leave Spokane WA for El Camino Tuesday morning. I
am be signing off the list for now. Thank you
everyone for your input, help and well wishes. I will
keep former and future pilgrims in my thoughts and
prayers. Adios
Perigrina Patricia

http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!