Hicking Partner wanted & weather info request

Buford D. Fisher buford35aEARTHLINK.NET
Wed Aug 21 07:16:49 PDT 2002

Hi

I am departing Albuquerque on 10/09/02 and expect to start my trek on 10/12 or 10/13.  Does anyone else have similar plans for starting in Roncesvalles?  Also, if anyone has done the pilgrimage in Oct & Nov, can you give me information about rain?  And are enough refugios open at that time to make the trip feasible?  If they are closed, can other accommaditions be readily found?  If not, are there parks or other places where a small tent can be set up in the villages?

Thanks

Buford Fisher
buford35aearthlink.net