looking for traveling companion

Megan Price megahippieaHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 13 09:30:47 PDT 2002

Hello to all

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be interested in
traveling with me in the very near future. I´m currently at a University in
Santander and will have about a week or so of free traveling time before I
go to Toledo to begin my semester at the University there. With this
limited amount of time I plan on beginning my pilgrimage in O Cebiero and
traveling for 5 days or so...I´m not sure how long it would take. I would
like to begin on Monday the 26 of August. If there is anyone who wouldn´t
mind my joining them or has suggestions for someone planning to go it alone
and seeking safety in numbers could you please respond.

thanks to all
mEgan!