Looking for a fellow-pilgrim

Gretchen Gonzalez Gonzamiller2aAOL.COM
Sun Aug 11 08:08:37 PDT 2002

I am looking to see if anyone has experienced the camino in mid October. I
would be leaving from O Cebreiro or Sarria and would be interested to know
how many are usually on the road at that time of year, what I could expect
weather-wise, availability of refugios etc.  Also I would be taking the train
from Madrid to Leon and then the bus to one of these towns.  Do they have
regular service to these destinations via another train or bus?

If you'd like, please respond to the following:

The most essential items you must remember to pack are:
The things that I packed that I really did not need were:
I wish that I had brought:
If I had only one book to suggest about the camino it would be:
The best meal along the French route I enjoyed in:
I wish I'd spent more time in:
Never stop in the refugio in:
Be sure to stop in the following refugios in the towns of:
The most memorable pilgrim I met on the road was . . .
Most memorable stretch of the camino was:
I kept track of my journey via journal, camera, tape recorder etc:
When I arrived in Santiago de Compostela I . . .
Now that I'm home when I think about the experience I . . .

Thanks
Gretchen in Michigan