introduction

Sher Henrichs shermassageaEXCITE.COM
Fri Aug 9 21:58:46 PDT 2002

Dear Fellow Pilgrims
My name is Sher Henrichs I live in Portland Oregon USA.  I plan my first trip to the Camino Sept 3rd 2002.  I just learned of the Pilgrimage in May 2002, so I have been working hard to put this together.  I am very grateful to have found you, the archives are amazing, you will be hearing from me soon with more questions.  I arrive in Madrid Sept 4th 2:20 PM, then make my way to SJPP.  I am looking for a companion to cross the Pyrenees with.
Sher Henrichs