Looking for a fellow-pilgrim

Gretchen Gonzalez Gonzamiller2aAOL.COM
Tue Aug 6 09:17:34 PDT 2002

Opinions Please
For a pilgrim who has time to only complete a week's worth of traveling along
the camino and wants to do at least the last 100 km to qualify - Where would
be a good place to begin? I envy those with more time but I want to
experience what I can this year and hopefully return for further ventures
along the camino in the future.
 I plan on going in mid October. How active is the trail during that time of
year? Weather? Room availability? Any other tips greatly are greatly
appreciated from the alumni of the camino. Many thanks.
Gretchen in Michigan