Preparing and exercise

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Thu Apr 18 20:04:57 PDT 2002

Hi,

If you have been idle and not active for many years, like my self
getting in shape for the endeavor will take some time. Getting my legs
and feet toned is one thing but I was told the most important part of
getting in shape was to build my heart muscles so that it will stand up
to the challenge and with out to much stress that may come to haunt you
later. I think I am in fairly good condition now, that is after walking
2 to 3 days a week of 30 k a day for the last 4 months packing up to 6
kgs.

leonard