Trekking Poles vs. Pilgrim Staff : great story

p.pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Thu Apr 11 04:20:14 PDT 2002

Dear all,
This is again a great Camino story.
My stick found me (an old sturdy, crooked branch lying on the ground next to
my path the GR65) at Nasbinals. Just before I went to the horrors of the
Aubrac region!
He was still with me when I went to see Pablito in Ciraqui, who serves
coffee in the morning and gives away long wooden poles and. teaches how rto
use them. I left my old friend there and att. The ribbon from presented by
the mayor of Larrasoena to it. Unfortunately I left in the Monasterio Menor,
but..it served me very well!

Pieter from Holland