ultralight, small torso backpacks

lin galea caminante93aHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 10 20:43:04 PDT 2002

Hi Leonie,
Kathy Gower and I went to REI today - next week we'll look at the Dana
packs.  After what I saw today, I may customize my old , original pack and
do some cannibalisiing to my second pack.  The first one needs to be
enlarged and hung onto the frame  of the second.
Actually, I think we should go into business.  I realize now why the
external frame works for me.  Kathy is about 8 inches taller than me and all
of the internal frames that worked for her, hit me on the back of me neck or
head.  The external frame carries it high, but away from my head.
Let's stay in touch on this.
BTW, where are you living these days?
lin