OK .. so where to start?

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Wed Apr 10 19:51:36 PDT 2002

Hi Lois,
        I think you should start from SJPP and skip a different part of the
Camino if time will not allow for the whole Camino.
Crossing the Pyrenees will bring the mystic side of the Camino into
focus because  the mountains (Pyrenees) represents the physical side of
life, and one must cross and conquer this before the rest comes into
focus or makes sense.