introduction

Michael Cook mdcook1776aYAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 9 22:28:14 PDT 2002

Hello to all. I am new to "lists". My name is Michael Cook and I live near Somerset, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. My interest in The Way of St. James comes initial+ly from seeing references to it in newspapers, novels and my youngest daughter when she was a student in Spain. More recently I have become interested in the spiritual aspects of a pilgrimage. My wife Kathy and I plan to make the pilgrimage on foot in the near future. We read these postings with great interest. Thank you all.                   Mike