Haikus for the Camino

Lois Karner luiza.karneraVERIZON.NET
Tue Apr 9 20:58:53 PDT 2002

I received this wonderful gift tonight from a friend who is unable, not
unwilling, to walk the Camino.  I dedicate my walk to Kuan Tikkun.
Perhaps this haikus will help another peregrino/pilgrim on their way to
Santiago.

I know you will be traveling light on your journey- so I will make this
short.  Found/wrote more haikus to ponder on your wonderful journey.
Know that I will be with you in spirit.  May you always choose the path
of your soul's heart.

        At life's lone crossroads
        El Camino Real shows
        The kingdom within.