ultralight, small torso backpacks

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Tue Apr 9 19:29:44 PDT 2002

Hi Lin, and others,
I, too, am five feet tall and weigh one hundred pounds. During my three times
in the Camino I have never been able to find a backpack small enough, light
enough, or comfortable enough.  I suppose that a good fit is a personal thing.
That I am sixty years old, (sixty one tomorrow), may have something to do
with it. Yet despite the fact that I neither exercise nor prepare for the
physical undertaking  I haven't had any difficulties walking and walking the
Camino, and climbing and climbing, and descending, and going on and on and
on.  After the first day of walking my legs are quite sore...., but the next
day, and the thirty days thereafter, everything is fine, except the backback.
 That, for me,  is always  uncomfortable.
Regards,
Rosina