no more

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Sun Apr 7 10:29:16 PDT 2002

Bernard wrote:

But don't stop now; you have 30 more stages to write up!

Can't wait

Bernard

My info on the Pyrenees is rather up to date as I saw it more then once even
last year! (Not as a pilgrim however) The rest of my pilgrimage is too far
back to have some relevance to you all, even pilgrims to be.
St James providing I’ll hit the road perhaps this year again and may be
tempted to do something on the 30 remaining stages. Thank you and Robert and
others for the nice comments!

as always
Ultreaya and Good Health to you !
Pieter and Trigo from Holland
mailto:p.pannevisachello.nl <mailto:p.pannevisachello.nl>