Linda's book

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Fri Apr 5 03:36:21 PST 2002

Dear all,
I'm sorry that a reply to this issue is dealt with on a rather late basis,
however not known with the book by Linda I couldn't comment on it!
As I did by now I only can say that it is indeed a very good, and very
thorough Handbook as Linda puts it herself in her foreword to the book. Not
a travel book!
I think the information would help EVERY pilgrim before he departs on his
Camino to appreciate the facts, figures and wonders of the Camino even more!

I, myself, would have liked to have read it before I went on pilgrimage and
even now find it a very informative book I picked up in Williamsburg, as
Linda was there too.
I certainly recommend it to you!

Pieter from Holland