sleep sack vs. light weight sleeping bag

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Thu Apr 4 09:25:26 PST 2002

I also used a silk bag. It weighs 6 and one half ounces with its small stuff
sack. However, I do not think of it as a sleeping bag, but more of a
substitute for sheets. The label describes it as a liner and it does not do
much for keeping anyone warm. It is Australian made and was available from
REI a couple of years ago. I have the long size. Medium and small should be
even lighter in weight. As I remember the price was about $40 US.

regards,

Robert
rspengeraadelphia.net