Silk bags, was sleep sack vs. light weight sleeping bag

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Thu Apr 4 08:05:57 PST 2002

Hi Peligrinos!

A lot of people have asked about this so check out

www.silksleepingbag.co.uk

I woldn't be without it, either alone or as a liner

several colours available and no, I don't work for them or get commission!

Anyone who wants (fairly) recent information feel free to ask before my
memory fades!

I'll try and scan a useful list of albergues published by one of the
Spanish regional governments - I found it more accurate than quite a few
guide books.  It gives distances between stops, distance to go (it's a bit
daunting as you cross the mountains from France to see a mark saying 758km
to go!)and whether there are local shops.

Ultreia!

Jeffrey