sleep sack vs. light weight sleeping bag

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Thu Apr 4 04:57:19 PST 2002

Marianne,

I walked the Camino in September/October last year and carried a
conventional lightweight sleeping bag and only once was I cold, mostly I
was too hot.

next time I shall take my newly acquired silk sleeping bag bought for UKP18
on the internet -sheer luxury - folds to paperback size and weighs even
less!  Most albergues have blankets if you do feel cool.

stuff your sleeping bag into its sack and compare with (even a heavy)
paperback and you'll see the advantages.

If you want to know where I got mine email me on or off list

Ultreia

Jeffrey