A List of Refugios along the Route?

Juel M. Dagenais juelaVIRGINIA.EDU
Mon Apr 1 19:49:13 PST 2002

Not sure if this is private or public but as it may be of
info to others and I like hearing of other sources here is
a GREAT! interactive link with al the refugios listed:

www.mundicamino.com

hit the "ruta interactive" and you'll see the route from
Roncevalles and all the refugios til you get to Santiago.
Click the refugio/town "dot" and you will get a description
of the town, the refugio, its size and "amenities."

Best!!!

Juel