Goodbye for now!

Gina Palmer mayaaLINKLINE.COM
Mon Apr 1 10:17:05 PST 2002

Hmmmmm!

Maybe after I finish Santiago we could eventually hit these, Israel, Tibet,
etc!!!

(Too good, TOO good!!!)

:)G

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]On
Behalf Of Elyn Aviva
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 7:05 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Goodbye for now!

Dear GOCAMINO folks--
Regretfully, I need to sign off the list for awhile--I'm going on a
pilgrimage to sacred sites in England, Scotland, and Brittany. This fall I
hope to go on the Camino again, part of the time with my son (if he can get
free from his work!) and a friend--and maybe, just maybe, I can talk Gary
into doing part of the French Camino as well.

I'll be back on the list later. Until then, if someone wants to contact me
off-list, write me at Tajminaaaol.com.

Blessings and Buen Camino!
Elyn Aviva