Anybody making their Camino in May 2002?

Corinna and Jeni Condon jenandrinnaYAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 28 06:51:47 PDT 2001

Hey MaryJo-
My name's Jeni and I will be doing the walk in May.
Probably near mid to late May because I am doing the
Breast Cancer Walk in Florida before I go. I'm from
the Washington, DC area. My friend Sharron from
Florida will be doing it at the same time also. Where
are you from? When are you planning on beginning the
walk?
Hope to hear from you soon.   Peace- Jeni

--- MaryJo Jerro <JoesAtTahoaYAHOO.COM> wrote:
> Hello! I'm MaryJo.  I was on the Listserve a few
> months back but took a
> little vaction from it.  Just wanted to know if I
> will be seeing any of you
> on the road come this MAY?  It would be nice to put
> some faces to these
> names and maybe share a bottle of wine with a few
> friends on my journey.
> And,..Hey...John W. my Aussie buddy,  Thank you for
> the wonderful pictures
> of your journey.  I can picture myself walking
already.