world peace

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Mon Sep 24 23:45:29 PDT 2001

Howard,

Please take a deep breath, exhale it, and try to calm down a bit. I understand your anger at what
happened earlier this month. I feel quite a bit myself, as I think many others do too. But can we
please try to not show it here on this listserver.

"Poor indeed is he/she who can never show anger. But poorer still is he/she who cannot control it in
themselves - and there most fail".  I know this for a fact, as I used to be one of those who
couldn't control it in myself. I've changed much since then.

Please know that I mean no offense to you or anybody else here.

Peace, God Bless and take care,
Russ