Petition to Bush

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Sun Sep 23 16:46:59 PDT 2001

Chris - How true.  I personally am offended and at the same time astounded by
some of the political statements that have been presented here.  It is time
to wake up.  All the prayers in the world cannot change the mindset of those
that are deadset to destroy our civilization.  All the well-meaning, but
ill-conceived, petitions are a waste of effort just as the prayers that the
terrorists will change their ways.  This  kind of thinking in the 1940's
would have done nothing to deter Hitler.  What we need is a solid front to
destroy the evil and terrorism that menaces us at whatever cost.  Pray as you
will, but pray for a victory against the murderers and the safety of those
who deliver us.  Stop[ the petition nonsense.  Also, please get back to
reality and the Camino on this Listserve.  God bless.  Howard Mendes