Hemingway's hotel in Pamplona

Charles Clasen, Training Path clasenaTRAININGPATH.COM
Thu Sep 20 11:09:21 PDT 2001

  Does anyone know
> the name of the hotel that Ernest Hemmingway used to stay at in Pamplona
and
> how to contact them?  I thought it was La Perla but am unable to locate
them
> on the web.

Plaza del Castillo, 1
31001 Pamplona
Tel.: 948 227706
Fax: 948 221519
Habitaciones / rooms: 67
Precio habitación doble: 8.300 pts
Desayuno: 750 pts.

Hemingway's Room: 217

(See: http://www.sanfermin.net/laperla/  )

Also, from http://www.pamplona.net/engl/tourism/heming.html

"Many of the establishments which Hemingway frequented on his various visits
to the Navarran capital are still open. The Txoco bar, the Hotel La Perla
and the Iruña café, all in the central Plaza del Castillo, and also the
restaurant "Las Pocholas" in the nearby Paseo de Sarasate, and the Hotel
Yoldi, the bull fighter's hotel par excellence. Other points on the
Hemingway itinerary such as the Hotel Quintana, the Café Suizo or the Casa
Marceliano have disappeared."