Ends and beginnings

Arlene Flaster AMac3825aAOL.COM
Thu Sep 20 09:51:51 PDT 2001

Dear All,
Thank you for your response to my question regarding airline tickes from
Madrid.  It was much appreciated.
I am hoping now that someone can answwer my next question.  Does anyone know
the name of the hotel that Ernest Hemmingway used to stay at in Pamplona and
how to contact them?  I thought it was La Perla but am unable to locate them
on the web.
Pieter, you sent me a web address of www.hotelespamplona.com many weeks ago
but my server says it is unable to locate that address on the web.
Anyway, I am trying to book a couple of nights in Pampona next week and would
like to avoid the new sterile hotels.  If anyone knows of a nice reasonable
hotel with more of an oldtime flavor I would be very grateful to get the
information.
Many thanks again to all.  I leave on Monday so am getting really excited.
                                               Arlene