Basic Questions

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Mon Sep 17 13:00:06 PDT 2001

Rod,

The archives of this e-mail group are a gold mine of information on making the
pilgrimage. One of the other correspondents mentioned the British group, which
puts out a number of publications, including guides and travel recommendations.
It is called the Confraternity of Saint James and the URL is:

http://www.csj.org.uk/

Since much of the correspondence with them must be made by snail mail, it is
well to contact them as early as possible

regards,

Robert