Lone wolf

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Mon Sep 17 07:59:48 PDT 2001

I have seen reports that there are still bears in the Pyrenees, but very
few, a dozen or less. I don't think that there is much chance for their
survival with such a small gene pool. At least one pilgrim has reported
a sighting of bear tracks - in the snow at Somport. See the following
URL and check 30. Stage (Urdos to Canfranc Estación).

http://www.hol.nl/private-pages/jp/meine_e.htm

regards,

Robert