Should we stay or should we go?

Ida Cote-Persson icoteperssonaBAK.RR.COM
Sun Sep 16 10:58:01 PDT 2001

Weeks ago we purchased airline tickets for a Sept. 24th
departure from LA to Paris enroute to St. Jean PP. The media
converage in the States has touched on current conditions in
Europe but it's difficult to assess from here the current risk of
travel along the European rail routes and the Camino. We
understand that terrorism, if anything, is unpredictable.

My inner voice tells me to go forward with our plans; the Camino
offering psychcological healing in these times that try our souls
to the utmost.

Are there any pilgrims enroute through France, Spain and/or
the Camino that could perhaps comment?

Thanks in advance...