God is in control?

Watson, John watsonjaTRINITY.VIC.EDU.AU
Wed Sep 12 15:06:37 PDT 2001

In today's Herald Sun, Melbourne Australia, one man in St Paul's Cathedral
was quoted as saying he had not been in church for six years, but he came
today. "When all else fails," he said, "there is always prayer."
God bless you all.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Ana Young [mailto:ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 September 2001 9:14 PM
To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
Subject: God is in control?

--- "Watson, John" <watsonjaTRINITY.VIC.EDU.AU> wrote:
> God IS in control.
>
> John Watson
> Australia

I know He is, John ... or I always WANT to know He is.
But the only thing I can see amidst my prayers is the
terror and suffering of those people and the gross
banality of man's inhumanity to man ..

It seems that when belief is most difficult is when
it's most necessary..

Prayers to all in our country and throughout the
world, that if we can somehow transfer the spirit of
the Camino  into the hearts of those who most need it,
maybe we have a chance..

Love to all,
Ana