God IS in control !

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Wed Sep 12 05:17:59 PDT 2001

Dear pilgrim friends
In the wake of the horrible events may I pass on some words I found, perhaps
it will be of comfort to some of you!
In the ghetto of Warsaw, the last houses are blown away
.
A message is all what is left:
It reads:

“If YOU think YOU will succeed in getting me off the right road, I have to
say to YOU, Lord of mine, of my ancestors, YOU will not succeed. YOU may
insult me, YOU may punish me, YOU may take from me the most treasured and
best I have on this world, YOU may even torture me to death – I will and
shall always believe in YOU. I will always worship YOU. Only YOU, despite
what YOU do to me.

And these are my very last words to YOU, my wreathed Lord; it will not help
YOU. You have done everything possible to disappoint me, to stop believing
in you, to stop loving you, but I’ll die, like I’ve lived; as someone who
strongly believes in you!
For ever and ever the Lord of the Death is praised, the Lord of retribution,
truth, and justice, WHO will have shown his face to the world shortly and
with HIS almighty voice will tremble the earth on their foundations

Sjema Jisroel ! Hasjem elokejnoe, hashem echad ! Bejadcho hasjem afkid
roechi”

( SjemaJisroel ! Listen, hear oh Israel. The eternal One is our Lord! The
Eternal One is One! In YOUR hands oh Lord I place my soul!

pieter