From Midtown New York City

mmlacugna mmlacugnaaMSN.COM
Tue Sep 11 10:53:41 PDT 2001

A very special thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.   It is very eerie here even though I am not near the disaster scene. The city is very quiet.

I am however  very proud of how our city and national disaster recovery and civil defense mechanisms have jumped into place.  For those of you that know the City, I actually am housing sitting this week near  Lincoln Center even though I live near Columbia Univ.

Margaret

Best  regards,

Margaret M. LaCugna
2790 Broadway    3G
New York, NY 10025
212.665.8847 residence

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rae zamarippa
  To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 1:44 PM
  Subject: From Houston

  Watching my email explode at the time of the tragedy has been horrifying for me.  My friends trying to find each other in New York and in Washington.  But what really hit me were the prayers offered from you guys all over the world and how it's effected us all...
  We've had to evacuate here in Houston (energy capital in the US).  It's a site to see.  I personally work for the government and work across the street from NASA and I had to wait in line to get home to contact friends and family.  Again, please pray for us here.
  thank you,
  God bless us all!!!!!
  Rae-Houston Texas USA