Gitlitz & Davidson book a helpful resource for Elderhostel trip

Ross & Nancy Miller rossnancymilleraEARTHLINK.NET
Mon Oct 22 10:59:16 PDT 2001

Hello-

We're just back from a 23-day Elderhostel hiking trip, sampling sections of the Camino from Burgos to Santiago de Compostela.  We had the pleasure of hearing the authors firsthand at Borders Bookstore in Tigard, OR and found 'The Pilgrimage Road. . .' incredibly useful everywhere we visited.

We became intrigued by the geology of northern Spain and would love to do more reading on this topic.  Any suggestions on helpful books (in English?).

Thanks.

Nancy M.