Gitlitz & Davidson's Pilgrimage Road to Santiago

Channing Thieme channingtaRCN.COM
Sun Oct 21 13:57:18 PDT 2001

Linda, the frustrations you have expressed are the very reason Mark Twain
became his own publisher.  The good news is that word is out at least on
this exchange about how to take your book along, thanks to Rosina's
suggestions.  I regret we did not know about the post-office route
beforehand.  Having just finished "The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago..." it
bears repeating that even in retrospect it has much enhanced our experience
of the Camino.
            Channing