Where to buy Aeroguide to the Camino de Santiago

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 20 07:29:22 PDT 2001

--- Barry Sloan <bksinspainaITOTAL.NET> wrote:
> I just returned from El Corte Ingles where I
> purchased "Aeroguia Del Camino
> De Santiago

Hi,

I used this aerial guide from Roncesvalles to Logrono
when I finally decided to donate it to the albergue
there. It was super for the heights it described, with
the pictures, etc., but it weighed a ton and I decided
to finish up with the El Pais guide because it was
lighter and had more printed info. and maps of each
stage.

Saludos,
Ana