csj guide

delphia dirks delphiadirksaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 19 06:44:28 PDT 2001

I used the CSJ guide, but caution pilgrims on one point.   The
guide says there was a refugio in Foncebadon... established in
Nov. 2000,
and that the townsfolk were very pilgrim-friendly and helpful.
Well, I went on that information and found that there was NOT a
refugio in Foncebadon,  only a rather new medievial-decorated
restaurant...
food o.k.
    So, at 2:00 p.m. the only viable choice was to go another 10
km. to El Acebo.   Which I did... for a total of 34 km. that
day.... which
I hadn't expected to do, but weathered it allright, and enjoyed
the
refugio in El Acebo.    Otherwise, I found no misstatements in
the csj.

--delphia dirks