Best guide! - and a question for Linda

bill deutschman olcbillaFIRESERVE.NET
Wed Oct 17 13:26:49 PDT 2001

I find it interesting that an author, on a list dedicated to a religious
pilgrimage suggests that one should copy an entire book which probably violates
copyright laws.  Why not just tear the pages out of the book and use them as
suggested.

You can always buy a second book if you want it for reference when you get
home.

bill

bill deutschman
455 hillside avenue
klamath falls, or 97601
olcbillafireserve.net

-----Original Message-----
From:   Maria Schell [SMTP:mariaschellaEARTHLINK.NET]
Sent:   Tuesday, October 16, 2001 10:02 PM
To:     GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
Subject:        Re: Best guide! - and a question for Linda

here is a great idea, for those interested in Linda's book.  Photocopy the
pages into packets that you can throw away as you walk.  To minimize the
amount of packets in your bag, mail portions to the post office of major
cities, the same way that you can mail things to yourself in Santiago.  As
you pass through the cities you can pick up the portions for the next part
of your walk.
Maria
PS-if your looking for a small book to take with, may I suggest ours My
father, My daughter, that is quite compact.  Look for it at
www.caminopilgrim.net