Howard's messages

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Thu Oct 11 21:14:54 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/11/2001 6:44:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
HmcellardykeaAOL.COM writes:

> As for the messages referred to from Mr H.Mendes
> it is my understanding of the man from previous contentious messages
> he will be sitting back with relish enjoying all the controversy.

Howard,

I generally sign my last name to messages just so there will be no confusion.
 I take issue with your comments -  contentious perhaps to you and some
others, insightful to almost everyone else.

About sitting back enjoying all the controversy - if you mean the commiting
our armed forces to risk their lives to protect us against future terrorist
attacks and to have a heightened state of alert throughout the country, you
are woefully misguided, my friend.  You are the one playing a "frivolous
game".

Howard Mendes, NYC (By the way, I thought we agreed to stop making personal
attacks on listserve and to keep comments germane to the Camino)