yahoo santiago groups

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 23 09:21:27 PST 2001

I didn't realize there were other Camino groups. Are there many? I
enjoy this group, now I wonder what else is going on. Do they cover
the same territory? Is there any competition between them?
Thanks for any info, barryevans

--- "E. O. Pederson" <eldorpaHOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

<HR>
identical discussion/debate ongoing on Yahoo Group
"Santiagobis."&nbsp; It might be worth keeping all of the commentary
Explorer at <a

=====
Barry Evans    (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501

Check out our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

"Is it possible that we're actually okay?"