Was Howard's Loss - "Universal Law of Recompense".

Ida Cote-Persson icoteperssonaBAK.RR.COM
Thu Nov 22 17:55:13 PST 2001

Howard,

I agree.

Universal laws are interesting but perhaps
above what we human being can direcetly
perceive. Should we just leave these
considerations to God?

On the pratical side, most of the Camino is
good and blessed, but there are "men and
dogs" that should perhaps be cautioned against.
Are the stories I hear about Victorino of Hontanas,
Alfredo of Camponaraya, Jato of Villafranca,
the black German Shepard at the refugio of Terradillos
to be dismissed?

Even on the Camino we occasionally experience
the negative side of humanity. I'm sure there
is a lesson here.

John Persson